Monday, August 21, 2006

My FFXI Blog.

Hi All,

I have decided to start a FFXI blog to share my adventures of Vana'diel. This is somthing I wish I had have done from the start but now is better than ever.

I will be posting current pictures of missions, quests and gear that I aquire along the way.

I am on the server "Seraph" and my linkshell is "RarghLS".

I am currentley a Level 70 Dark Knight / Thief. Below is a small status of were I am up to in the game.

Missions
Home Town : Bastok
Rank : 7-2
ZM : Next mission is ZM14 - Ark Angels / Divine Might
CoP : Next Mission is Chapter 2-3 : Distant Beliefs

Current Job Levels
Dark Knight Level 70, Thief 37, White Mage 25, Summoner 5, Warrior 30.
I have all jobs unlocked.

Areas
Runic Potals 5/5, Sky Access.

Current Gear
Full Drk AF1, Hauby, L65 Dark Steel Scythe, L60 Zweihander, L68 Thick Mufflers, L69 Thick Breeches, L68 Thick Sollerets, L55 Royal Guards Coller, L61 Amemit Mantel, L48 Life Belt, x2 L55 Spike earrings, L55 Lightning Bow, x2 L54 Sun Rungs.

Fame
Fame Lvl 7 in Bastok, Jeuno and San'doria.
Fame Lvl 3 in Windurst

Next post will include pictures I have from past adventures before starting this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home