Monday, September 18, 2006

Big Update! Valkurm Emperor, Chocobo?, Warrior 37, Bastok 9-1, Dynamis Jeuno, Update!

Hi all, I have been on my holidays this past week so sorry for the lack of updates! So heres a big update for ya!

Where's my chocobo?


Quick shot of my killing the Valkurm Emperor, 1/1 on Emp pin after only 10 mins of camping!

Quick shot of me on the airship to bastok with my new head armor.

Here are some shots of Dyanmis Jeuno. Me, tobal and dara talking about how to "die like a man".


This was me and tobal after he had just "died like a man", I ran off like a little girl.


Hmmm. This isnt going to be fun!

Killing some general mobs.

This is us resting before trying to kill the Bastok 9-1 Mob. Sadley we all died! Trying this again with more members tointe!



Last but not least heres my lvlin warrior getting it to 37 for my Dark Kight Sub, which i completed :) Now for nin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home